Thursday, March 12, 2009

SHUT UP, by the way Mom can you get me new shoes?

Ahhh, the most thankless job at times is being a parent, but also the most rewarding at times.
I'm a mother of three , working long hours , tired all the time and single. Some people think that life can't be that bad, but honestly im more stressed than a cop....lol.

I love my daughters' and i wouldn't trade them for anything, but there are times that i wish i could run for the door. But, a mother's work is never done.

When I think i'm going to have free time, it never works out that way. If i'm resting for more than five minutes (to them it's all day) i have to get up because this one needs this and that.


This is just my introduction to the world.....a little way of saying hi.
I'm going to be out here for a bit, telling the story of the life of a single mom.
Sometimes it might make you laugh and sometimes not, but either way it's a way
to let others know that they're NOT alone.

See You All Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment