Monday, November 30, 2009

A Sad Day

I was informed that this morning in Washington state four police officers lost their lives. From what I understand they were sitting down for a meal or coffee and someone walked into this establishment and opened fire at close range killing them. The assailant then casually walked out the door with no remorse.

I can't even imagine the horror these officers had felt in their last moments and my heart goes out to the families. One thing I just don't seem to understand is what could have been so terribly wrong in this persons life to commit such a crime.

With everything going on in this world I understand the stresses of every day life, but that could not and should not ever be a reason to take someone's life.

Now, I hope that these officers families are taken care of in their time of need and the officers are safely laid to rest, but I also hope and prey that this person is found quickly and brought to justice.

This is definitely someone you don't want walking our streets. Please pray for these families.

No comments:

Post a Comment